HIGH-PERFORMING AND COMPETITIVE
Overhaul, dismantling/reassembly, process consulting
Overhaul – all from one source: We avoid unplanned downtimes through our observance of the technical availability of your machines and plants. In addition to that we offer mechanic and electronic or control-based overhaul from one source. Establish the know-how of your company with IH-expert systems, for example MS Access-based. It's a pleasure for us to help and give advice during the preparation process of 4.0.-able maintenance concepts – one call suffices!
Dismantling and reassembly to an µ-accuracy: From the professional dismantling to project-specific packaging of machines and industrial facilites, from the clearing and settlement of customs formalities and international transport to reconstruction including commisioning, we are at your disposal as a potent, reliable partner. At the same time our professional project managment guarantees short standstill periods. Additionally we undertake machine capability investigations at your company on request.
Process consulting – effective and long-lasting: To ensure competitiveness on the global market, high-efficient processes together with motivated and active employees are necessary conditions.
To reach this aim there is a variety of strategies and tools, e.g. Lean Production, TPM, Kaizen and many more. So why is the expected success missing that often? Strategies stay strategies, if the implementation is not carried and exemplified by the senior management. Tools stay tools, if the translation is not based on the identification of the employees with their employment.
We offer an effective and long-lasting optimization of your processes and compile in cooperation with you:
- The joint definition of objectives
- Comprehensible operative and financial key figures to measure the success
- Binding runtime of the project
- Determination of internal and external resources
- Staff training regarding the tools, for example problem-solving methods
- Visualization of the progres
Our project course is divided into:
- Stage I: Defining project scope and objectives
- Stage II: Start and staff training
- Stage III: Analysis and diagnosis
- Stage IV: Working out the potential for improvement
- Stage V: Implementing the improvements
- Stage VI: Validation (After Sales Service)
- +49 (0)4642 3565
- +49 (0)152 5355 2383
- +49 (0)4642 3565
- +49 (0)170 5816 289